This page contains information on how to get help, either for your anxiety or with the app.
In an emergency
If you are at serious risk of harming yourself or others, phone 112 to access emergency care.
Getting help with anxiety
If you need urgent care with your mental health, you can contact 111 who will refer you to your local crisis team.
If you need to talk to someone, you can contact Samaritan's on 116 123 or via their website.
If you want to access therapy or support, you have a number of options:
- Speak to your local GP, who may refer you to your local IAPT
- Refer yourself directly to your local IAPT using the NHS Service Finder
- Attend a local support group affiliated with Anxiety UK
- If you are a student at Leeds Beckett University, you can refer yourself to the Student Wellbeing Team
- For information on mental health, call the Mind Infoline
Getting help with the app
For technical support questions with the app, please contact C.Worfolk4549@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk.